| Education: || |
- University of California Los Angeles B.A
- Golden Gate University J.D.
| Appointed: || |
- Bankruptcy Judge Northern District of California (January 1987)
| Practice: || |
- Solo bankruptcy practitioner in Santa Rosa prior to appointment of Bankruptcy Judge.
- Former professor of law and past president of the Sonoma County Bar Association.
- Former Naval Officer and Vietnam veteran
- Practical Bankruptcy Procedure (Shepard's/McGraw Hill 1993)
- Published articles in the CEB Litigation Reporter, the California Real Property Law Journal and the California State Bar Journal.
- Lectured and written extensively on bankruptcy law and procedure