Order Appointing Resolution Advocate (Docketing Instructions)
Dispute Resolution Program
DOCKET EVENTS AND PROCEDURES
Order Appointing Resolution Advocate and Assignment to the BDRP
These instructions explain how to electronically
upload an Order Appointing Resolution Advocate and Assignment to the BDRP using
the Court’s CM/ECF system. Attorneys and
parties who do not have access to the CM/ECF system must submit to the Clerk two
paper copies of the Order and a postage-paid envelope addressed to the
• Click the Bankruptcy or Adversary hyperlink on
the CM/ECF main menu.
• Select Order Upload.
• Select Upload Single Order.
• Enter the Case Number or, if applicable, the Adversary Proceeding number, click
• Enter the related document number and click [Next], OR simply click [Next] to
select a document to relate to this order.If you entered a related document number, go on to the next step below.If you did not enter a related document
number, then at the prompt stating: “Select the category to which your event
relates” select “stip” from the scroll down menu, and click [Next].The appropriate stipulation event,
“Stipulation to Appoint Resolution Advocate” should appear.If it does not appear, exit and make
sure the document “Stipulation to Appoint Resolution Advocate” has been docketed.If it does appear, then place a check mark in
the box next to the appropriate stipulation event, and click [Next].
• Select the order type from the drop down menu (other or, if appropriate,
expedited).Do not enter information for
a hearing date since one has not been held or set.
• Associate the PDF file of the Order to Appoint Resolution Advocate.
• Retain the “Order ID” number for future reference.