Dispute Resolution Program DOCKET EVENTS AND PROCEDURES
the ADR Certification Form
These instructions explain how to electronically
file and docket an ADR Certification Form using the Court’s CM/ECF system.Attorneys and parties who do not have access
to the CM/ECF system must file the original paper version of the ADR
Certification with the Clerk.
• Click the Bankruptcy or Adversary hyperlink on the CM/ECF main menu.
• Click the BDRP hyperlink.
• Enter the Bankruptcy Case Number or, if applicable, the Adversary Proceeding
number, click [Next].
• Select ADR Certification Form, click [Next].
• Select the party, click [Next].
• Associate the PDF file of the ADR Certification Form, click [Next].
• To refer this document to an existing docketed event, check the box next to
the prompt stating: “Refer to existing event(s)?” and click [Next], OR
refer to an existing event, do not check the box, simply click [Next] and go on
to the next step below.If you checked
the box, then at the prompt stating: “Select the category to which your event
relates” highlight the appropriate category of the related event (for example
motion, notice or cmp/complaint) from the scroll down menu, and click
[Next].If the event does not
appear, 1) exit and make sure the
event you want to refer to has been docketed, or 2) if it has been docketed check to determine if this event is in
the category you previously selected.If
the event does appear, place a check mark in the box next to it, and click
• Review and edit the docket text if necessary, click [Next].