Dispute Resolution Program
DOCKET EVENTS AND PROCEDURES
Docketing the Session Attendance Form
These instructions explain how to electronically file and docket a Session Attendance Form using the Court’s CM/ECF system. A Resolution Advocate who does not have access to the CM/ECF system must file the original paper version of the Session Attendance Form with the Clerk.
• Click the Bankruptcy or Adversary hyperlink on the CM/ECF main menu.
• Click the BDRP hyperlink.
• Enter the Case Number or, if applicable, the Adversary Proceeding number, click [Next].
• Select Session Attendance Form, click [Next].
• Select the attorney, click [Next].
• Select the party, click [Next].
• Associate the PDF file of the Session Attendance Form, click [Next].
• At the next screen, below the prompt stating “Select the appropriate event(s) to which your event relates,” check the box next to the appropriate Order Appointing Resolution Advocate and, click [Next].
· At the prompt: “Number of parties attended?” enter the number of parties who attended the session, click [Next].
• Review and edit the docket text if necessary, click [Next].
• The docket text will display to everyone but the PDF will not be viewable by the public and will display the message “For Court Use Only.”