Rules & Procedures
Certificate / Report of BDRP Conference (Docketing Instructions)
Dispute Resolution Program
Docketing the Certification / Report of BDRP Conference
These instructions explain how to electronically file and docket a Certification/Report of BDRP Conference using the Court’s CM/ECF system. A Resolution Advocate who does not have access to the CM/ECF system must file the original paper version of the Certification/Report of BDRP Conference with the Clerk.
• Click the Bankruptcy or Adversary hyperlink on the CM/ECF main menu.
• Click the BDRP hyperlink.
• Enter the Case Number or, if applicable, the Adversary Proceeding number, click [Next].
• Select Certificate/Report of BDRP Conference, click [Next].
• Select the Resolution Advocate as the party, click [Next].
• Enter the filing date of the Certificate/Report of BDRP Conference, click [Next].
• From the drop down menus, choose whether the conference was Held or Not Held, and whether a settlement Was Reached or Was Not Reached, click [Next].
• Associate the PDF file of the Certificate/Report of BDRP Conference, click [Next].
• Enter the date of the conference and the number of hours spent preparing for and attending the conference, click [Next].
• Enter the appropriate percentage for the dispute resolution procedure(s) utilized (Early Neutral Evaluation, Settlement Negotiation, Mediation, and Other), click [Next]. Note: The percentages entered must total 100%.
• At the next screen, below the prompt stating “Select the appropriate event(s) to which your event relates,” check the box next to the appropriate Order Appointing Resolution Advocate, and click [Next].
• Review and edit the docket text if necessary, click [Next].
• The docket text will display to everyone but the PDF will not be viewable by the public and will display the message “For Court Use Only.”