What should I do if my email address changes?


Immediately file with the court a Debtor Electronic Noticing Request form providing your new email address.  After the clerk's office has processed this request, you will receive an email from BNC at your old and new email addresses advising that your DeBN account has been updated.

FAQ Category: 
Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing