What should I do if my street address changes?


Immediately file a notice of change of address with the court.  The clerk’s office will make the necessary changes to your bankruptcy case and your DeBN account.  You will then receive an email from BNC advising that your DeBN account has been updated.

FAQ Category: 
Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing