How do I change my email address with the Court?


You may change your email address with the Court by logging into your upgraded PACER account at  In the “Manage My Account” menu under the Maintenance tab select “Update E-Filer Email Noticing and Frequency,” and enter your new email address.  PACER will then notify the Court that your email address has been changed.  For changes to your mailing address, go to Change Attorney Address in CM/ECF.

FAQ Category: