I am trying to file a proof of claim for a creditor. The creditor is listed in the case, but the address for the creditor is incorrect. How can I change the address?


You cannot change the address listed for a creditor in a case, but if you are using ECF or ePOC to file the claim you can add a new address by selecting Add Creditor and entering the creditor's name and the correct address.  Additionally, if you are filing the claim on paper or via ECF or ePOC, you may also docket a Notice of Change of Address for the creditor, wait 24 hours, and then file the claim under the new corrected address.

FAQ Category: