I filed a document in the wrong bankruptcy case or adversary proceeding, how do I make a correction?


Prepare a new document that withdraws the original document.  File the withdrawing document in the “wrong” case or adversary proceeding using the event Withdrawal of Document and by linking the withdrawing document to the original document.  The Withdrawal of Document event is located in the Miscellaneous category under the Bankruptcy and Adversary menus.  Then file your document in the correct case or adversary proceeding.

FAQ Category: