May debtors pay their filing fee by cash, personal check, credit or debit card?


No. The only acceptable forms for debtors to pay fees are money orders and cashiers' checks made payable to “Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court,” in the exact amount of the required payment.  The Clerk's Office does not make change.

FAQ Category: 
Filing without an Attorney