A business or individual has filed for bankruptcy and owes us money. What do we do?


It is strongly recommended that you consult with a qualified bankruptcy attorney, and carefully read all information provided on case notices.  If you wish to file a proof of claim in a case for money you assert is owed, please complete and file a proof of claim form with the Clerk's Office.  Please note, Clerk's Office staff cannot provide any legal advice concerning your proof of claim or in regards to any case pending before the Court or other matter.

FAQ Category: 
General Bankruptcy