How do I obtain case information?


Bankruptcy cases are public records and are available for viewing in the Clerk's Office where the case was filed.  Additionally, the court's Electronic Case Filing (ECF) system provides access to court files via the Internet.  Basic information about a case is also available through the Multi-Court Voice Case Information System (McVCIS) or through Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER).  Closed cases that pre-date 2005 may also be viewed at the National Archives Records Administration in San Bruno.  Please contact the Clerk's Office for more information.

FAQ Category: 
General Bankruptcy